Saturday 23 January 2010

Blog Foreword

Hi Everyone! and welcome to my personal blog web page.

I plan to use this blog site as my personal journal and a space for posting useful information of some of my design projects. Projects that I have worked on as a bachelor student and/or I'm currently working on.

There are six main reason's why I decided to do this:
  1. Create an interactive journal, to stay in touch with my friends and family.
  2. Find people related to the mechanical design field and share experiences with them.
  3. Share personal project ideas with the intention of discuss about them.
  4. Create a profile because I think that now a days is very important.
  5. Improve my English and Chinese writing skills.
  6. Lastly but not least, force me to study more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Public Wave